Product Name : Body Pain Medical Plaster
Main Ingredients: 100% Herbal
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Package: 8pcs in a opp bag
3.Large size than regular patch
4.Free to cut
5.Easy tear-off design
It has a good therapeutic effect on various types of cervical, lumbar and joint discomfort and pain
How to Use:
Before using this product, clean the hair of the desired part to avoid the pain caused by tearing the patch later
1. Clean and dry affected area
2. Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch.
3. Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
4. As you remove the other half of the plastic backing, smooth the remainder of the patch over the pain area.
5. Remove from backing film and apply.
6. Each patch can be used for up to 12 hours. However, it is recommended that one patch is preferably 6-8 hours a time, 2-3 times a day.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
2.symptoms persists for more than 5 days.
3.rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
4. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Introduction to Plaster:
Plaster is an important part of Chinese medicine and one of the five major pharmaceutical dosage forms. The plaster is to dissolve or mix the medicine with the semi-solid paste and spread it on the backing material for external use on the skin. Plaster therapy is a kind of external therapy. It is applied to the outside of the patient’s body, and uses the channels of the meridians to exert various functions of the , so as to achieve a certain therapeutic purpose.